“Always great!”

Akaihi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 545 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Have been several times, a few times with friends who had never tried it. Now they all love it as much as we do. Good service, quiet atmosphere, great sushi. Never had the hibachi, just sushi. Worth a visit, go before 7 pm for good happy hour prices!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We found this restaurant on Yelp and it took us to the strip mall across the street. We phoned the restaurant and it was located in the strip mall with HEB grocery store. The atmosphere was very nice and the waitstaff was friendly and helpful. We shared the Love Boat between three of us and it was plenty of food. The fish was very fresh and the Ikura (salmon roe) was perfectly chilled and bursting in our mouths. Overall our visit was flawless. I always check the bathroom for cleanliness before I order raw fish in any sushi restaurant as a measure of their attention to detail. The ladies room was clean and in good order. I'm looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

First of all I'm Celiac. They go out of their way to accommodate me. Very knowledgable. Sushi and sashimi is always fresh. Budget friendly. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My kids like to eat here. We all like the hibachi dinners. The cooks have something new every time. Service is great, people are friendly. I like the terriyaki steak and the fried rice.
If you eat here on your birthday, you get 50% off.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Our family is sushi junkies!! We have been to so many sushi restaurants all over the city and country and hands down theirs is the best!! Everything is fresh and the staff is SO friendly!! Best of all it is right in our neighborhood.