“Flavorful Awesomeness!”

Alicia's Mexican Grille
Ranked #40 of 550 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We typically eat here a coupleof times a month. The beef fajitas are my favorite item on the menu however, I've yet to find an item that wasn't tasty. Enjoy!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food is good there and it's super fast. It's like they read your mind. My one HUGE problem with Alicia's is that when you go at peak times it is so loud you cannot hear yourself talk. The echo in the restaurant is so loud and it's in one big room where it's gets really bad. If you can ask for the smaller room over to the right when you walk in. That is a little better. The only downside here because the food is good but not worth losing my hearing. Go off peak times and you will enjoy a nice quiet meal!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I've eaten at so many good texmex restaurants, this is another. I almost always order fajitas (grilled marinated meat and vegetables). We've been 4 times, will go again. didn't leave hungry, but didn't take any home either. Attentive waitstaff, Margarita's predictable (I've had special "mixologist interpretations" please, just dump the mix in the machine and squirt me one). We liked th dessert, but it was not spectacular. Bathrooms are really cool, Wish I had a pool, I would make my Cabana like that. If you're close, and in the mood for Mexican, and don't want to drop more than about $16 per person, I think Alicia's is worth a shot.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We'd heard good things about Alicia's, so were excited to finally try it. The food was good, drinks were good, and service was fast. It's not the absolute best Mexican food I've ever had, but it's good enough that my family would be happy to go back.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Maybe they've gotten things better, but the food and the experience for the first time we went was poor enough to not give it another try. I've got friends who don't like it either.