“Muy Excellente!!”

Mi Rancho
Ranked #33 of 545 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I LOVE this place!! Definetely my Mexican food place of choice! The food is delicious. I always get the combo plate with the beef fajitas and cheese enchilada. The plate actually comes with pico and guacamole to put on your fajitas (they don't charge you extra for it). The chips and salsa are amazing as well. I have never had a bad meal, and I have eaten at both of their locations (Spring, and Humble area). I took my family here to celebrate my birthday, I like it that much!!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Excellent Tex-Mex food with great service and good prices, a great choice for lunch, if you want great value for money, this is the place. We had six different plates on our table and all of them were delicious.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I love this restaurant! The food is delicious, the service is quick and the wait staff are all very friendly. The nachos espiales is my favorite meal but their tacos al carbon, shimp brochetta, pueblita dinner, enchilladas, and queso are all great also! For Mexican food in the Spring area, you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

If you are in the Spring area and are looking for some great Mexican food during lunch, this is the place. They even have their lunch specials on Sunday, which is really unheard of!

7.99 for the fajitas, with an unbelievably large portion (see pic). They have about 10 other lunch specials, some under $6 bucks. The service is friendly and the food comes out hot and fresh. You really can't go wrong with Mi Rancho. Enjoy!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My family has been going to Mi Rancho for several years. The warm salsa and chips are always YUMMY. The restaurant is typically very busy, so it is loud but if you don't mind that you'll be fine. The food is very good and prices are as well. The waitstaff is friendly and accomidating. We really like Mi Rancho!