“Best Authentic Taste”

La Cocina De Roberto
Ranked #12 of 639 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Small family owned business that recently started closing Sundays :( but they have the most delicious menu around! If you’re looking for something other than TexMex this is your spot! Reasonably priced. A little tight on seating and if it’s busy it will be loud. Super friendly staff that always makes you feel welcome. I recommend 100%

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Attentive service, great food and reasonably priced. Stayed at Woodlands resort and this offered a nice break from a hotel buffet.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The food here is delicious. Freshly prepared. Chicken tacos are recommended as well as a grilled pork dish with salsa verde on top. Their retried beans must be homemade. Parking can be a challenge.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Peggy W
Reviewed December 27, 2018

I have been here at La Cocina de Roberto for more than 3 times and always exceed my expectations. Great hospitality from the owners, the food is great presented and its flavor is authentic mexican. The service is great and the prices are just fair ! I hardly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of tacos and I think this place takes the cake. Everything is so fresh and tastes so authentic that it puts it above all the rest. We got the 5 street tacos for like $8 and I had to eat two of my wife's tacos because she couldn't finish them and I was rolled out.
El Pastor is the best, but we also had Carne Asada, and Barbacoa and all were good.

The guacamole is prolly the most creamy and best tasting I've ever had.

I will def. bring my own tequila on my next trip as they have a deal to bring your own and they mix it with their mix. Amazing.

Will def. be back.