“Great flavor and value”

Taqueria Arandas
Ranked #271 of 525 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I spend considerable time in The Woodlands/spring area on business. Being close to Houston one expects plenty on "Mexican" food restaurants, and indeed there are many choices and I have tried several, some better than others but none impressive. I had heard good things of Taqueria Arandas and decided to give it a try for an informal lunch and I was pleasantly surprised. Probably the best in the area for me. Food flavor and freshness were obvious. I asked for fish tacos and they were very, very good an fresh. The salsas with the chips were spicy but not overwhelming (although I do like spicy stuff). In addition, the service was friendly and very attentive. And to cap it all off, my bill for lunch was a little over $10, tip included. When I visit a new place I always ask myself if I would return. This is definitively a place where I will return and share with others. I give it full mark for the category of restaurant.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had breakfast here the other morning. And just my luck, it was dollar taco day, morning, not sure what she said was the reason, but who am I to argue. I ordered to barbacoa and one pastor. They were delicious. The green sauce is great too. The server even brought me a drink to in a "to-go" cup. Cheap but delicious- need I say more.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went here to get take out for our group. Ordered the fajitas special in beef and chicken. The service was great and the food was excellent. They put a lot of meat in the special. The ranch beans as a side were a little different--not as spicy as others I have had, but good.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I went to this restaurant last night with my 2 daughters. I didn't know this at the time but they had a special for $15.99 Fajitas for 2, so I had that. The food was sooooooooo goood, the presentation was nice. It was fresh and very good. The waitress was very nice and accommodating. It was worth it I will go back again.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Value for the price...the food is always good, the meat and the salsas are soooo good (the green salsa is hot and utterly addictive), and it's our go-to Mexican restaurant hands down. This review is for the TA near The Woodlands in Spring, on the I-45N feeder.