“Upstairs cottage review”
other travelers have booked this property
Relax on the Front Porch and Enjoy the Lake! Upstairs Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The Cozy Cottage
Relax on the Front Porch and Enjoy the Lake!
Upstairs Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedroom - Lounge Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ann Marie...
“Upstairs cottage review”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great stay! It was fun, peaceful, relaxing, and the perfect anniversary/ babymoon trip. I loved that there was access to the boat dock and stuff to do on the water. We really enjoyed every aspect. Our little upstairs cottage was plenty big, comfortable, and we got good use out of the jacuzzi tub. The mattress is a very firm mattress but we brought a little bed pillow that helped us sleep better because we are used to a softer bed. Because of the mini fridge and skillet we went to Whole Foods and got stuff to make breakfast and half and half for coffee. Perfect weekend getaway!

Date of stay: May 2017

Date of stay: April 2013
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Management Response
Apr 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. You definitely visited at the perfect time of year for the BEST wildflowers! Thank you for bringing up the issue of the shower curtain to our attention ~ we were unaware of this and will fix that immediately. Have a beautiful day and we hope to see you again soon!
Texas
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Rugged travelers
Florida
Reviewed June 24, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing