“Quiet, private, relaxing!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spicewood
Chanticleer Log Cabin
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Spicewood
texas
“Quiet, private, relaxing!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Villa Celeste. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cabin was comfortable, clean, and well-stocked. The swimming pool was cold and refreshing after sunning on the deck. We also enjoyed the hot tub! L.C. and Mallonee were very friendly and helpful. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Villa Celeste has the best view of the pool and hill country!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

A wonderful relaxing, romantic weekend. Arrived to find beautiful italian music playing softly, plush comfy robes and a welcome note from LC and Mallonee. The setting is very rustic, woodsy but the cabin is appointed with modern conveniences and very clean. We will definitely make this an annual getaway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy H
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We will definitely go back to Villa Celeste, and Villa Stellata! We had the best time, as our last "Hoorah" before my boys enter Navy Boot Camp. It was so relaxing, to sit by the pool...my boys used it, while we watched. The hot tub was fantastic after a day of zip-lining! The pictures don't do justice to how it looks! Simply beautiful! Even the cat was welcoming to us!!! Wouldn't have been the same with out him!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Dal Nonno the weekend before he had to leave to Afghanistan. It was love at first sight! The settings, the hot tub, the trees, the cabin, everything was perfect. We even had the visit of a cute little cat who belonged to this place! We will definitely come back when he is back from his deployment. We have so many good memories of this place!

Seagoville, Texas
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I rented the Chanticleer Cabin for our anniversary weekend, and it was absolutely fabulous! It was just the tiniest bit tricky to find, but that makes it feel even more like Grandma’s cabin in the woods. When we pulled up, I immediately felt all of the city melt away. We didn’t even go right in, we spent the first few minutes just sitting on the large front porch enjoying the view. The cabin itself was more than I expected. It’s not a luxury hotel, but you certainly do not go without. Be warned, it is not for the bashful. The bathroom area is also the kitchen area, but that hardly spoiled the serene feeling we had. There really isn’t a quick way to any large stores, so bring what you think you need. Although, the Mellenger’s make sure you are well taken care of. We had the pleasure of meeting L.C. but that was only because he stopped by one morning to feed the donkeys. Had we not been on the porch enjoying our camp-style breakfast and walked out to meet him at the pen, the lovely owners would have left us completely to ourselves. I HIGHLY recommend staying at the Chanticleer Cabin, just not on a weekend I want to stay again. =) I will be back for the total silence and the pitch black, star-filled nights.

Room Tip: I am only reveiwing the Chanticleer Log Cabin
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I found this great hideaway while looking for a nice place to spend our anniversary weekend. It was wondeful!!! We stayed in the Dal Nonno and had the best weekend in a long time. The setting, the cabin and the hot tub are just the right combination. We certainly recommend this getaway to all. My wife and I loved and will definitely return.

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a quiet place to get away from all the hustle and bustle in your life then this is it ! My first night here of 3 nights I can say this is my all time favorite in the hill country of Texas. A great get away for one or two. The cabin is quaint and nicely decorated with amenities for a relaxing stay. I can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Dk3635
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spicewood
Lakeway Resort and Spa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake
Holiday Inn Express Lakeway
Sonesta Bee Cave Austin
Sonesta Bee Cave Austin
#1 of 2 in Bee Cave

Been to Chanticleer Log Cabin? Share your experiences!