“Its nothing special, but could be better..”
Review of Fish City Grill

Fish City Grill
Ranked #40 of 167 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Ok, so I read the reviews and thought I'd take the wife out for a nice meal. Staff were friendly, food was as advertised, prices were ok with the occasional item of ridiculousness ($3.99 for a cup.. and a mean a small cup of red beans and rice.. food cost for this maybe $0.15c, prepared in bulk, used all over menu..). Overall, we found it to be a little cold from a temperature standpoint and not that comfortable to sit in. It's not intimate and probably a better place depending on how much you want to spend. I'd go back, but it would not be a first choice..

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Fish City Grill has become my favorite neighborhood restaurant for fish and seafood. I love their blackened catfish with cheesy grits (they also have a shrimp and grits version as well). Fish tacos are also delicious as well! The staff has always been friendly and attentive every time I visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The menu has few choices. We had expected a range of fish options and found only a couple. The name is misleading. The restaurant in Southlake is a bar with some food.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great food. The daily specials are always good and reasonable. I love fried stuff, but they also have healthy choices for my wife. My wife wanted something not on the menu and they made it for her.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Always excellent. Blackened tilapia, salad and asparagus my wife had crab cakes. Plenty to eat the service was friendly and quick. The 1/2 price wine goes down well. Can't beat this place for consistency