“Amazing BBQ!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Quaint little family owned BBQ restaurant that seems out of place in amongst a neighborhood of mansions and million dollar homes. Amazing staff that greeted us as soon as we walked through the door and offered us a sample of the ribs. And man were they delish! The food is absolutely amazing! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Great people and same great food for years. Try the ribs! Feedstore is small, out of the way but worth the find.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The location is beautiful and serene. One can have the food outside on some picnic tables overlooking some green meadows.Inside it looks like vintage .
You enter and go to the food counter and order and take your own sides and then pay at the cashier.
It was our first visit here and also our very first BBQ experience.
The cashier and staff were friendly and informative.Loved the assorted pickles, jalapenos and sauces to add to your taste.
We had ordered a meat combo and chillis. The sausage was good and the chilli too.Loved the sides of pinto beans. However did not like the brisket .It was dry so we put some sauce over it.
overall a hearty meal for meat lovers.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Feedstore is located amidst some flashy Southlake mansions, looking like the lone holdout in a massive developer effort. The food is good. I frequently have the lunch plate which is a brisket sandwich with 2 sides. Their green beans and wild rice are particularly good. Outside of their lunch special, I would not say that the BBQ plates are out of the world.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I visit the Southlake area 4 or 5 times a year and always make sure I visit The Feed Store. I love BBQ and the Feed Store has some of the best smoked sliced brisket bbq I have ever tasted. I have visited bbq restaurants all over the country and have never found better brisket. I will continue to visit the Feed Store every visit to Southlake. Getting out of the car and smelling the smoke in the parking lot starts the whole experience. Try the sliced brisket, it's the best I've ever tasted (so far).

1  Thank David J