“Comfort food beautiful surrounding”

Feedstore BBQ & More
Ranked #3 of 154 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
New Delhi, India
“Comfort food beautiful surrounding”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The location is beautiful and serene. One can have the food outside on some picnic tables overlooking some green meadows.Inside it looks like vintage .
You enter and go to the food counter and order and take your own sides and then pay at the cashier.
It was our first visit here and also our very first BBQ experience.
The cashier and staff were friendly and informative.Loved the assorted pickles, jalapenos and sauces to add to your taste.
We had ordered a meat combo and chillis. The sausage was good and the chilli too.Loved the sides of pinto beans. However did not like the brisket .It was dry so we put some sauce over it.
overall a hearty meal for meat lovers.

• Visited November 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Interesting location with decent BBQ”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Feedstore is located amidst some flashy Southlake mansions, looking like the lone holdout in a massive developer effort. The food is good. I frequently have the lunch plate which is a brisket sandwich with 2 sides. Their green beans and wild rice are particularly good. Outside of their lunch special, I would not say that the BBQ plates are out of the world.

• Visited August 2013
Blackwood, New Jersey
“Best BBQ in Southlake, Tx”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I visit the Southlake area 4 or 5 times a year and always make sure I visit The Feed Store. I love BBQ and the Feed Store has some of the best smoked sliced brisket bbq I have ever tasted. I have visited bbq restaurants all over the country and have never found better brisket. I will continue to visit the Feed Store every visit to Southlake. Getting out of the car and smelling the smoke in the parking lot starts the whole experience. Try the sliced brisket, it's the best I've ever tasted (so far).

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank David J
New Port Richey, Florida
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We visited on July 5th. It's off main roads, but easy to find. Food is served cafeteria-style.
I had the sliced brisket, which was simply divine. The spicy BBQ sauce was a little hot for my taste, but mixing it 50-50 with the regular sauce made it perfect.
It took a while to get fried sides for the party - however, the restaurant was busy as it was lunch hour.
Free soft serve ice cream for the kids.
My brother-in-law, who has lived in the Metroplex nearly all of his 40+ years, stated, "This is, by far, the best barbecue I've ever had in DFW."
Next time we're in the area to visit family, we'll definitely stop by Feedstore.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank duckman66
Fort Worth, TX
“Hidden Gem for BBQ”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

After hearing about The Feedstore for several years and even driving past many times, we finally ate there and weren't disappointed. The parking lot was packed as usual and the wait inside to place our order was about 15 minutes (@ 6:30 on a Saturday night). The food was good - meats were tender and the vegetable sides were fresh. The prices were reasonable and comparable to other BBQ places in the area. We were afraid there wouldn't be enough seating but the place is bigger than it appears and we didn't have a problem. We'll definitely be making a return visit.

• Visited June 2013