“Great Sunday brunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
“Great Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

Best Sunday brunch ever, so many options to choose. Very high quality food not your normal buffet.

Dallas, Texas
“Great Mexican food near Southlake Town Center”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

Just East of the Southlake Town Square, this place is great for lunch or dinner. The restaurant is fairly small inside but has a nice patio area. Suggestion - eat meals at off-peak times or when weather is nice sit on the patio. Food is great and generous portions.

Visited February 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Don't miss this brunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

If you are looking for a delicious brunch that will leave you more than satisfied, be sure to visit Blue Mesa Grill on the weekend. There are so many options to choose from, that even the pickiest eater (me!) can find plenty of food to feast on. There might be a wait - but it will be worth it!

• Visited November 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Healthy, Tasty, Creative Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

We took our college age son and his girlfriend to dinner at Blue Mesa Grill. It was chilly outside so we ate indoors. We love the sweet potato chips and the smokey salsa.
I ordered the grilled trio skewered salmon, chicken and shrimp. It came with roasted corn on the cob, and fantastic side dishes.

My skinny Margarita was a guiltless pleasure!

Everyone enjoyed their meal - we shared all around the table.

We also had tableside Guacamole, which was just right - we selected the spices! The best thing of all was the delightful price tag. Less than $100 for a full meal for four plus a Margarita!

Fort Worth, Texas
“I felt insulted.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

I've always been a fan of Blue Mesa Fort Worth but on New Years Day I called the Southlake restaurant and asked if they might possibly have black eyed peas on the menu. I know they don't normally but it's a fun southern tradition and we wanted to find a restaurant that would oblige. When asked if they did, the guy that answered, in the most pretentious voice, told me, "No! Never!". Now I respect their decision not to serve a southern dish... ever. But to insult the tradition that many enjoy to participate in. It was uncalled for. It will be a long time, if ever, that I go back.

• Visited January 2012