“I'll be coming back for more sushi soon!”
Review of Cowtown Sushi

Cowtown Sushi
Ranked #76 of 159 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Do not be put off by the dark interior. This has the most amazing sushi and the best tasting wasbi in Town. The Dragon Roll and the Calamari Roll are my absolute favorites! If you have not yet tried Cowtown and are enjoy good sushi, then this place is a must!

Reviewed April 19, 2011

Cowtown Sushi is a must for any fan of Japanese Cuisine. I always take visiting friends here, and come here frequently (when I can afford it). The sushi is phenomenal, especially the Snow White, Dragon, and Volcano Rolls. Side dishes like the fried rice are also tasty. As I mentioned earlier it can be a bit pricy though and the hostess has been snooty to us before, but overall it is one of the best sushi places in the Metroplex.

1  Thank nhitchings
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Great food at a reasonable price. Best sushi in Southlake.

1  Thank Traveling_Foursome
Reviewed March 11, 2010

Best salmon nigiri I have ever had! It is served with a paper thin slice of lemon (rind-on) on top; this instantly became my favorite salmon I have ever had. Also, the "I need a roll" is a signature roll that I order every time I go. I enjoy the friendly staff and ambience. You will forget that you are next door to a supermarket as soon as you walk in.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook