“Easy Check-in/Out, Great Bar!!”

Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Southlake
Lubbock, TX
“Easy Check-in/Out, Great Bar!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had such a great time staying here. Comfortable, easy to get around, and the bar was awesome!!! Would definitely recommend going here on the weekend if you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Close to the Cheesecake Factory! <--(**Within Walking Distance**) YUMMY!

Room Tip: Any Room! Very comfortable can adjust your A/C settting as well as a great window view!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
CraigTomaka, Manager at Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Cheesecake Factory is one of our favorites as well! Even though it is difficult to choose with so many restaurants in such a close range.

We are glad you enjoyed the amenities we offer on property as well. Copeland's Bar is great, especially with the very cool, ice bar top.

Thank you for spending your weekend with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Craig Tomaka

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed October 11, 2012

A recent visit to the Dallas area necessitated that I choose a hotel that was convenient to the various locations I had for multiple meetings. The Southlake area was just such a location. Now: which hotel? It was easy to choose the Hilton, both because of past experience with the Hilton chain, but also because of the comments by my associates whom I was visiting. I was not disappointed! As always, fine service, and the rooms are well above "average", all for a very reasonable price. In the hotel, Copelands has a great bar/lounge area AND a fine restaurant. They are connected, yet separated enough to enable quiet dining, if so desired. Copelands may be the only hotel restaurant in the Dallas area to offer prime cuts in their beef selections. Excellent. Again, very reasonable, as well. All around the hotel, including the "square" in which it sits, there are dozens of shops of all stripes. Several other restaurants, and a great place to walk. Parking is easy and well designed to accommodate. Put this on your "strong consideration" list!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing, it sounds like you took advantage of the opportunity to enjoy the total package that our property and the Southlake Town Square has to offer. We would also like to thank your associates for recommending our property to you.

Our location does offer a place centrally located to the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth. We are also very close to a large amount of corporate offices in the Southlake and Westlake area.

We're glad you enjoyed the quality of beef Copeland's serves. Our entire team takes pride in the total experience offered in Copeland's.

Thank you again for your strong recommendation.

md
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I'm a seasoned traveler, but this time I stayed local. Needed to hotel up for a week while my house is being renovated. I actually had to delay the work because I could not get into this hotel right away! After my first night here I will say this place is first class - and far beyond your typical Hilton. There must be a blueprint hotels can choose from when building - basic, intermediate, and deluxe. You know what I mean... is it a hotel where you hear doors banging every time someone comes and goes, where you feel like the water pipes must be above your bed and uninsulated, where every flush from every adjacent room on your floor and above is heard. Or even where phone conversations next door can be heard. Not at this place. And the property was sold out once again last night (tried to switch my room type and couldn't because of this) so I know I had people all around me.

The concierge level is great too - a very hearty breakfast in the morning with eggs that taste like real eggs, not powdered, and quality breakfast meat and bagels/oatmeal, etc.

Of course the location is ideal too - my hometown, but also in a wonderful outdoor shopping village that gives people unlimited upscale shopping and dining choices all within walking distance. This place is fabulous - 10 stars!!! If they could all be like this, I might like traveling once again! :)

Room Tip: The south tower faces south (obviously) and would be wisely avoided in the summer. Even in the wint...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for delaying your renovation! We are glad to have had the opportunity to host you.

We are sorry for the challenges our occupancy created for you, but your patience is greatly appreciated.

It is great to hear that you share our pride in the city of Southlake. With all of the outstanding businesses in such a close proximity, it is a great place to visit for travelers from near or far.

Thank you for your time in posting your experience.

Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My one night stay at the Hilton Dallas/Southlake was the happiest accident that a weary traveler could ever have! My evening flight from Washington, DC to DFW for a convention had been delayed by two hours and then canceled, so I had called and changed my reservation at my hotel in Grapevine, TX. But then unexpectedly, I got another flight to DFW but didn't have enough time to call the hotel to change my reservation again. So, when I got to my hotel close to midnight, I couldn't get a room because I didn't have a reservation and there were no rooms available. The front desk at the hotel called and made reservations at the Hilton Southlake for me and off I went. Needless to say, I wasn't the happiest camper...

Well, my disposition was completely changed upon getting to the Hilton! The foyer and lobby area was very impressive. Even though it was almost 1 a.m., I was greeted warmly by the front desk manager on duty, who was very friendly and sympathetic. Check-in went very smoothly; the manager even issued a gold key so I could enjoy a complimentary breakfast at the Concierge Lounge on the 5th floor in the morning. I felt like royalty...

My king room was extremely spacious, clean and well appointed as was the bathroom. The toiletries in the bathroom were high end salon quality and just lovely to use with the massaging shower head in the huge tub. Even the towels were great! The huge bed was extremely comfy with lots of really nice pillows; the room was very quiet and I slept like a baby.

The complimentary breakfast in the morning was wonderful and made a great start to my business trip after dealing with so much the night before. The staff in the Concierge Lounge were very friendly, helpful and attentive. Check-out went very smoothly. I didn't have time to the Copelands on-site or have a chance to go to all the nearby shopping or restaurants but if I had, I would not have missed them!

I highly recommend this property and would definitely love to stay at the Hilton Southlake again if I am ever in the area!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you! The time and detail you put into your review of your stay with us is greatly appreciated.

It is great that you enjoyed your stay and had an opportunity to experience our concierge lounge. We are very proud of our team and the effort they put in towards taking care of our guests.

It is too bad you didn't have an opportunity to try Copeland's. The outstanding New Orleans style cuisine is the perfect complement to our property. Hopefully we will have the chance to host you again in the future, under better circumstances, so you will be able to dine with us.

Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

We needed a place to stay close to the airport and this hotel was great. So many restaurants in walking distance. Complimentary valet parking and nice room layouts made it a great visit. We will definitely come back again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed October 2012
CraigTomaka, Manager at Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for your response!

It is great to learn that you enjoyed not only the structural amenities of our property, but our staff as well. Our Valet Staff does a great job in taking care of so many of our guest's needs, from parking vehicles and assisting with luggage, to providing reliable advice on the best places to visit in the Town Square.

We hope you return to the area, as we are always excited to show off our property as well as the beautiful area that surrounds us.

Thank you for your time in sharing your experience.

Atlanta,GA
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Recently stayed here for a week on business travel. Rooms were very comfortable and the in room refrigerator was an unexpected plus. This Hilton certainly maintains the brand integrity you would expect. With a bar downstairs (Copelands) and plenty of eats and recreation within walking distance this hotel met mostly all of my must haves. Valet seems unnecessary although is is included. I didn't see the need to have to wait for the valet (which happens to be the front desk person after hours) to run and grab my car.

Room Tip: Dont trust your GPS with the amount of construction and traffic you have to keep your eye's glue...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is great to see that you enjoyed your time with us.

The ice bar in Copeland's is always a great place to relax during a busy work week.

While the construction can be frustrating no matter what. One resource that may help ease your travels in future visits is DFWConnector.com.

Thank you again for your kind words, we hope to host you again soon.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great venue for meetings, good food, excellent service by the staff, many restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Rooms were fresh and clean. Staff at front desk very professional and welcoming.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Wesley S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thanks for the response! Although succinct, you mentioned the key areas we focus on to provide the ultimate guest experience. Our service and quality standards were clearly represented and we are happy to pass these notes along to the team. Hopefully, we see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southlake
Cambria Southlake DFW North
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine

Been to Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square? Share your experiences!