“Great BYOB Family Restaurant”
Review of Armend's

Armend's
Ranked #18 of 154 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Italian
Dallas, Texas
“Great BYOB Family Restaurant”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

If you are like me, having five adult aged kids and a Grandbaby, taking everybody out to dinner (with their guests) can cost a bundle.

Happily, Armend's is a Southlake neighborhood Italian restaurant with fresh cooked, to order, good food that is reasonably priced. We love that we can bring our own wine. Last night we had six adults and a baby and had a delightful dinner for under $60.00. We even had some take home left overs.
The service was friendly and efficient. I tipped more than 20% because they saved me $80 in wine costs!

Dallas, Texas
“Like Mama used to make...”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Decent Italian food, ask for the ZITO Chicken Parmesian Pizza, its good.. Service is great as you would expect from a family owned establishment. Consistent and also great for lunch.

• Visited August 2011
Fontana, California
“Love this Restaurant!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

This is our favorite place to take both out of town guests and friends from the local area. They all love the Spaghetti with meatballs. I love the Chicken Marsala. So light & fresh. I've never had a bad meal there. Both my husband and I love this place. Good food for a reasonable price. The garlic cheese bread with marinara rocks!

• Visited October 2010
Hartland, Wisconsin
“Really Good Italian”
Reviewed May 15, 2008

Really good family italian restaurant. BYOB