“Rockin Drink Variety”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a smaller Rockfish then the one in Highland Village. I would choose the HV location if you are between the two. They always have a vast and enticing drink menu and a unique seafood menu. I found the food on this occasion to be flavorful. I had the Seared Ahi Tuna asian green salad. It would have been better with a little wasabi and ginger. Also had an order of the Jalepeno Hushpuppies that are spicy, but a tad overcooked this time.

The open kitchen is not attractive here and just added a lot of extra noise. Even though the food and service were good, I would choose a different establishment in the Southlake Town Center.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a great little spot in Southlake Town Square. I can hardly get anything on the menu besides the shrimp cobb salad, but I have liked the po boys, too.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The kids liked there meal (kids meal), but I was not impressed. My trout was not flavorful and the spinach was drenched in butter (there's a reason I ordered spinach). Will not return.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We are fairly new to the area and this place was recommended . The waiter even gave us samples of dishes. I ordered the fish tacos and was not disappointed!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Rockfish has been here several years now, but their approach to serving good (not excellent), seafood is always fresh! We've been here several times, and the waitstaff is usually excellent, the food better than average (very good), and the ambiance is nice. Inside seating is usually comfortable, outside fun, so long as it's not too hot!