“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Didnt know Corner Bakery served breakfast! We had the farmers scramble, the bacon & egg panini, breakfast potatoes and cinnamon strussel muffin. Everything was fantastic!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

The food is bland and not very interesting. They are not a place to go with friends, it is very cramped.

1  Thank Leighton B
Reviewed May 29, 2012

if you enjoy sandwiches and heavy pastries it is a ok place.
price is correct.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We have been here various times, and ordered breakfasts - they do an omelet and bring it to the table after you order at the counter. My husband likes this place a lot (he has very basic requirements) I find it a bit deli like - which is I guess that they intended. Not my favorite breakfast spot. Still looking for that!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

There is usually something for everyone at Corner Bakery. I am a vegetarian and had some trouble finding exactly what I wanted. The young man ringing me up took time to point out what sandwiches they could make for me. Don't forget to also get a sweet treat while there - you will happy you did!