“YUMMY”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We find ourselves coming back to Anamia's frequently for Tex Mex. We enjoyed the table - side guacamole and the endless baskets of warm chips. We always get the #15 lunch special. The brisket taco and shredded beef enchilada are probably the best in Southlake. The pork tamale was a little on the dry side this time. The #15 doesn't come with beans so we ordered those on the side for an extra charge.
You won't leave here hungry!

1  Thank multimom

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Anamia's is my number one place to pick for lunch out in Southlake! Service is quick and the prices are just right! They serve fresh hot chips upon your arrival. Be daring and ask for their "extra hot" salsa. It is not that hot, but has fresh cilantro in it. I will always get the #15 lunch special and so will my husband. On this plate, you are served a small brisket taco, shredded beef enchilada, and a pork tamale.The rice is nothing fancy and neither is the pico de gallo served on the daily lunch specials. Do order the guacamole made fresh at your table. You won't be disappointed. In the evening, try the margaritas! Great place for dining with friends, and family!
Anamia's is my number one choice for a TEX MEX FIX in Southlake!

1  Thank multimom
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been here a number of times when visiting. My husband's family lives in Southlake. I highly recommend the guacamole that is made table-side. The rest of the food is fine. Not great, not bad. The queso looks like velveeta, so I avoid it. Good and fast service.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and eat here when someone in my group wants to go. It's o.k. There are much better options if you drive out a little ways. Service is good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have been eating at Anamia's for a long time and were always happy with the food and service. Just recently, over the past few months, the quality of the meals has been going down, When we were there last, a few weeks ago, we decided that we would find a different Tex-Mex restaurant to go to. The service was sloppy, our server was disinterested and the food was just not what we had come to expect.