“Not the best tex-mex but not bad”
Review of Anamia's Tex-Mex

Anamia's Tex-Mex
Ranked #9 of 159 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and eat here when someone in my group wants to go. It's o.k. There are much better options if you drive out a little ways. Service is good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have been eating at Anamia's for a long time and were always happy with the food and service. Just recently, over the past few months, the quality of the meals has been going down, When we were there last, a few weeks ago, we decided that we would find a different Tex-Mex restaurant to go to. The service was sloppy, our server was disinterested and the food was just not what we had come to expect.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We enjoyed our visit and meal at Anamia's - Margaritas were top notch as were our meals. Our 7 yr. old grandson also liked his meal. Nice and unique tasting salsa for the chip starter. This to us sets the bar for the meal that follows and Anamia's set a nice level.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Remember to check your bank statements! I was double charged once for the day I actually ate there and after looking at my bank statement was charged for eating there three days before. This isn't possible because I was only visiting Southlake for the afternoon. I went because I heard they had good salsa and service. The salsa was just a regular tomato type salsa like El Fenix. The chicken fajitas were good but the service was lacking.

1  Thank Aub2012
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I love this place. It is so delicious. The tortilla soup is amazing and so are the chicken fajitas. The chips and salsa are great as well. The staff work hard and provide great service. We really like the atmosphere and music they play. This place is a treat to eat at. Give it a try!