“Love Anamias”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Consistently great TexMex. My favorite Mexican food place in the area. Service is good and Ananias has that family owned feel but is a little more upscale.

There are newer reviews for Anamia's Tex-Mex

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Being a Texan native, its hard to find good Mexican food. I live in Dallas for 8 years before relocating to Georgia. Every visit, I have to make a stop at Anamias in Coppell Texas to get my beef enchiladas or brisket tacos. Yummy is all I can say. Don't forget to try the Bean Soup and Guacamole bowl that is made at your table.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

They make the guac at your table and it is definitely the best in town. We love all of their dishes, but my favorite is the chicken with mushrooms. It is a creamy dish and very satisfying. there is enough chicken for two people so I always get to take some home. We come here quite a bit and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Very good food, and they have table side guacamole!!! Decent prices, and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Wonderful Tortilla soup and chips and salsa. Easy to dine with children, easy going atmosphere and simple menu. My mom had the fajitas and they were amazing!