“Our favorite Local Sushi”

Sushi Sam Yakitori Bar Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 154 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Japanese
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Our favorite Local Sushi”
Reviewed July 30, 2008

We have been going here for years. Always very good. Very fresh. Rolls are a very generous size. I would call it a local hang out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Sushi Tower”
Reviewed May 21, 2008

Great Sushi Tower

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Keller, Texas
“Good sushi, ok atmosphere. For my money I'd go a few blocks further west to Cowtown Sushi.”
Reviewed April 20, 2008

Arlington, Texas
“Not recommended”
Reviewed January 19, 2008

Well below average sushi. We had a reservation, and the table was horrible in a high traffic area near the restroom. Server didnt bring hot towels, while I saw other tables receive them. Brought tea with no sweetener. Asked for soy sauce twice and the server walked away. The server saw my husband get up and walk to another table to get soy sauce and stood there looking at him. Saw our sushi sit there for 10 minutes before it was brought to us (after a 40 minute wait). Saw several other tables served who who were sat after us. Signature rolls were not that interesting. Overpriced for what you get. You would be better off going to sushi axiom or piranha killer sushi in fort worth. Not recommended.