“great choices”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #83 of 159 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Always love the healthy selections and all the choices. Always good and a good value as well. Nice selection of soup, salad and sandwiches along with great baked goods!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I dine here about once a week for lunch. Their food is varied and of good quality, and I appreciate that I can get a really tasty meal and keep it relatively low-cal. I have never had a bad experience, and the few times where they brought a side of bread instead of the chips or apple I ordered, they fix it immediately for no extra charge. I really like the fact that every menu item has a calorie count, and if you go to the website you can also get information on protein, fiber, fat, etc.