“Not my first choice”

Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 158 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was my first visit to Snuffers. My kids have visited with their grandparents and begged to go back for the fries. I decided to treat them to one meal of their choice during our recent trip in and to rate this average was hard for me.
First impression: Every restaurant in Southlake has a wait on this night...not this one it is a seat yourself and maybe 10 people in the whole place. We found a table and had our drinks ordered within seconds. I ordered a margarita on the rocks...received a frozen one from another server.
Issues with seat yourself places...too many servers for each table. We saw each one and every 5 minutes we were lucky enough to receive the "Are you doing okay/Is everything okay" question. It's an overkill and frankly I find it rude as it happened almost every time mid bite. I never knew who to complain to about the misorder margarita b/c there's so many people interrupting your meal you just can't wait to leave.
Food: We ordered cheese fries with bacon, fried pickles and Caesar salad. Fries are to die for! Everything else was mediocre at best.
If you are looking for a family friendly place to make the kids happy...this is your place. Cheap and fried with constant interruption...not so much for me. Next time I will order the fries to go and enjoy my night at home. I do not recommend the margarita they instead have a current special offer for $1 drafts that I wish I had ordered.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hubby and I went to Snuffers this past weekend for a burger. I ordered mine medium well/no bun. I took about 2 bites and it was kind of pink - took fork and cut hamburger patty in half - it was RAW in the middle!! flagged down waiter and pointed out the problem - he said he would have a new hamburger patty to me asap. hubby was completely finished before a new cooked patty arrived. i will say that the flavor of the cooked hamburger was a great grilled flavor but we won't be going back there. everything is average and its not worth it.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I loved what I ordered there. I got the fried pickles, and the fries covered in cheese and bacon (can't remember what they are called on the menu.) They were super delicious. We went on a Saturday night and it actually wasn't too busy. Waiter was friendly too.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Oh, Snuffer's. How can something so bad for you be so good? So very, very good?

The cheddar fries are to die for, and the burgers are delicious. When we go there, I pretend to try and eat healthy by ordering the burger platter (i.e. burger patty on a salad), but who am I kidding? When you pair the burger platter with half an order of cheddar fries, you are not eating a lo-cal meal.

The food is so delicious that I can't stop myself from going back to Snuffers, over and over again...

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Snuffer's in Southlake is a fun place to eat but the best part are the fried onion rings - they are excellent. With a little bit of ranch or ketchup with tabasco sauce - YUM!!!