“Too delicious.”

Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 154 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: American
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
“Too delicious.”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I loved what I ordered there. I got the fried pickles, and the fries covered in cheese and bacon (can't remember what they are called on the menu.) They were super delicious. We went on a Saturday night and it actually wasn't too busy. Waiter was friendly too.

• Visited December 2013

Colleyville, Texas
“You Can Hear Your Arteries Screaming, But You DON'T CARE!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Oh, Snuffer's. How can something so bad for you be so good? So very, very good?

The cheddar fries are to die for, and the burgers are delicious. When we go there, I pretend to try and eat healthy by ordering the burger platter (i.e. burger patty on a salad), but who am I kidding? When you pair the burger platter with half an order of cheddar fries, you are not eating a lo-cal meal.

The food is so delicious that I can't stop myself from going back to Snuffers, over and over again...

Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Snuffer's in Southlake is a fun place to eat but the best part are the fried onion rings - they are excellent. With a little bit of ranch or ketchup with tabasco sauce - YUM!!!

Visited October 2013
“What you order is what you get”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Not a deal killer, but in comparison to the restaurants surrounding this place... A lack of condiments would not be something I would suspect.

I asked for a packet of butter, or any type of substitute from the back... And I was informed that this restaurant doesn't have any butter / margarine ...at all.

Not a deal breaker but, hope you like your toast plain.

Houston
“Good eats”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The first time I ate at Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar in Southlake was great. I was really hungry but played it safe by ordering a hot dog with sone chili cheese fries. They looked so good that my family helped me finish the nice portion that was served. We returned several months later and i ordered a club sandwich. At first I thought ...hmmm nothing special about that but this sandwich was server with a honey mustard sauce that was devine. Hats off to Snuffer's and the excellent service that came with the excellent food!

• Visited August 2013