“Used to be good”

I Love Noodle
Ranked #105 of 156 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The food and service is now really bad! I used to eat here a couple times a week. No more wasting my money. It's too bad because I like to support a small family run business. I no longer have a pho place for lunch in southlake. Too bad so sad. The service is bad and the food is bad. Don't waste your money.

There are newer reviews for I Love Noodle

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I love noodle in Southlake serves a combination of Vietnamese and Chinese food. We ordered soup, spring roll and a variety if dishes. My soup was the egg drop soup which tasted like egg drop, a bit slimy and not very delicious. My Kung Pao chicken tasted okay but unfortunately some of the chicken was under cooked and I found a sticker on one of the peppers in my meal. I pointed this out to the waitress who showed it to the owner. I handed back the meal and there was no apology but I do believe they asked me if I wanted I eat something else - not sure. When paying at the counter there was no attempt of an apology nor was the meal discounted from my bill: apparently business as usual. I for one, am not going back.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Person to bash this restaurant, but somebody has to right? Friends invited me to join them here so I did. Place is a tiny bit dirty, smells on some foods aren't pleasant and on this day the service had too many delays. Whatever I had was over cooked and over sauced and the egg drop soup was no bueno. The menu is loaded with pictures of the food and I really should have taken my cue from that, but I was with friends and kept it cool.

This place is not for me. I give it a

YUM out of 5 YUMs