“I wanted to love this restaurant”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #24 of 154 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Texas
“I wanted to love this restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The service (Waitress Christine) and food were 4-star the first time we dined there. However, the second time we dined there the fish (Grilled Gouper) did not taste fresh and it had virtually no seasoning. The waitress was ill-informed, ignored requests, and was MIA during much of the time we were dining. I won't rule out giving it another try some day, but it won't be anytime soon.

Visited June 2014

Southlake
“Southlake resident”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We were very happy to learn that Bonefish was opening in Southlake, after dinning at Bonefish in other states. We have been dinning there since their opening. Unfortunately, our visit today changed our opinion of Bonefish. My husband ordered the Sashimi Tuna as he has done many times. Unfortunately, the Sashimi was rancid. It did not have the right color and tasted foul. When my husband told our waitress, she very politely removed the food and brought another menu. The manager came over with an attitude wondering why the tuna was returned to the kitchen. He never apologized but rather acted as if my husband was wrong in sending the food back. Then, my husband ordered the fish tacos, which my daughter had just eaten. When the tacos arrived, the Spring salad served with the tacos had a bug on it. Once again, we informed the waitress who seemed very uncomfortable. Shockingly, the manager never came back to the table to acknowledge the bug in the salad. Do not eat at the Bonefish in Southlake.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Dana W
Atascadero
“Bang Bang Bang!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was so pleased to see a Bonefish in Texas. I have enjoyed these on the East coast and was not disappointed tonight. The bang bang shrimp was outstanding as usual, it is there house specialty. But tonight the main event was the grilled salmon topped with spinach, gorgonzola and bacon it was to die for. Bonefish always comes up with great concoctions and this one is a winner. I will be back for sure service was wonderful. If I am in a city with Bonefish I try not to pass it up.

• Visited November 2013
Trophy Club, Texas, United States
“Good seafood option”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We thoroughly enjoy this restaurant. The staff is attentive and the atmosphere is classy without being snooty. They have a Happy Hour and on Wednesday the BangBang shrimp is reduced during those hours. Bang Bang Shrimp is our family's favorite. We typically have an order for an appetizer and then somebody orders it for an entree as its that tasty. Fish dishes are good too, my Mom doesn't care for seafood but there were other nice options for her to enjoy instead.

• Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Mother's Day craziness”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Went for Mother's Day at 1130. They lost our reservation. The place was not ready for a big Mother's Day crowd. The food servers brought the food out in different batches. Kept forgetting my sons fries and ranch. Food servers who brought food out had their fingers in the plates and did not not seem happy with what they were doing. Waiter was nice but forgetful.

• Visited May 2014