“A Great Seafood Choice in Southlake”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #23 of 156 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“A Great Seafood Choice in Southlake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Went with the family last night. Really very good from the Bang Bang Shrimp to all the seafood plates. Added a 1/2 pound of crab which was tasty as well. Server was spot on keeping track of things.

It really didn't feel like a place that had been open only a short period of time.

We'll be back.

• Visited January 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful delectable fish and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Boy oh boy! 7 years of responding to Bonefish emails...teasing me Bang Bang shrimp and no Bonefish grill in the DFW...well at last we have one! Whoopdeeeedooooo!
Bang bang shrimp just mouth watering as I remembered and had missed, fish fresh and tasty and wonderful vegetables. The beet salad was amazing! Really good desserts and great cocktails.
A very enjoyable meal and fabulous to be back at Bonefish!
If you have never tried bonefish....do it...just yummy! Purr meter 10 out of 10

• Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Bland Food; Disappointed in Dining Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Walked in and should have walked right back out. It smelled really fishy, never been in a restaurant that smelled this bad which is concerning. Sat down, took at least 10 minutes for someone to come to us - the remainder of the time waitress was a very sweet girl but not a good waitress so can't say service was great. It was 2pm on a Sunday and many waiters around during slow time, so the wait staff was not busy just not sure why such a slow response. Next, Ordered the Smore's Hot Chocolate - both of ours came out cold, I asked her if she can please take it back to warm it up. Husband ordered salmon omelet or something, the manager comes out to let him know they ran out of salmon....seriously this is a seafood restaurant? He got another omelet that was bacon/meat/cheese, he barely had 2 bites he didn't' like it (how can you make this bad?!). I had some kind of breakfast omelet with crab meat - I only had 2 bites as well, extremely salty and not tasteful at all. HOWEVER, the yogurt parfait was excellent and the manager took off my husbands entree due to not having the salmon (we didn't know until we got the check). So that was nice of him doing that without us ever saying anything about our experience thus far. But, I still can't say we will be back to try this place again for lunch or dinner. I think they just opened so my hope for them is to improve service levels and food quality. As of right now, I would not recommend this restaurant based on my experience.

• Visited December 2012