“Restaurant good for a business meal”
Review of Patrizio Osteria - CLOSED

Patrizio Osteria
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have visited the Patrizio's restaurant in Dallas many times so I could not wait to visit the new Osteria in Southlake. The atmosphere is very different from the original. It is contemporary and trying to be posh. The upstairs dining room is a large box that is not designed to be cozy – it is more suited to an after work dinner or drinks. The menu is more sophisticated created by a different chef who makes it more interesting. The food was very good. My husband had a wonderful pasta dish while I had fish (cooked perfectly). The service wasn’t up to par for a restaurant that wants to be top notch. I do not like having to remove my own used plates so the runner can serve my entrée – the old plates should have been removed first.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

patrizio has always been a favorite of mine for italian fare in north texas. their swanky new place off of 114 in southlake is super cool! it seems uber-fancy, but i wore my lululemon and sat in the bar or outside the (3) times i ate there while on business in grapevine! honestly, i've never had an entree at any patrizio...just their salad, bellini's, and tiramisu - all of which are DELISH! the southlake location hasnt adopted the $2 mini bellini special like the other locations, but it does have the peach bellini available and it is soooo yummy! go to patrizio, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visited Patrizio Osteria for the first time in Southlake on a recent Friday night. Reviews have been mixed, including about wait times, service and food.

Although there was a wait, it was only long enough for one cocktail in the bar downstairs. We call this perfect timing. We were then led to a table for 2 where it was booth on one side and table on the other, but had us sitting at different heights. My wife usually likes a booth and me a table, but this one left her a little uncomfortable due to height and legroom.

The service was actually quite good, every thing arrived as expected, our waiter was very attentive and made good recommendations. Salad arrived quickly and was very fresh. The wife ordered Lasagna and I, Chicken Parmesan. We both admitted having as good elsewhere, but both were tasty.

We'd read and heard that their food value per dollar here was excellent, not sure I'd make that statement... dinner for 2 was close to $100. Yes, we did have another cocktail and shared a desert cake that was also very good. There are cheaper Italian restaurants in the area, and the food just as good if not better, but we're likely to return here, too.

Patrizio's is gorgeous, and huge, the others in the area are just the opposite, small and strip mall-ish. We unfortunately did not go upstairs at Patrizio's, but I'm sure it is as opulent as downstairs. It appears no expense was spared in the design of the interior or exterior. Self parking is very limited... best to let them valet. All in all, a very nice "date night" experience with my lovely wife.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We experienced excellent food and superb service. The menu displayed good variety and included a number of vegetarian options. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Beautiful decor. Dedicated and pleasant staff. Outstanding Italian food! You have to try the Tirorer starter. Absolutely outstanding!