“good food and service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bring your friends and family to BRIO Tuscan Grille's Southlake location and experience our Italian menu right here in Southlake Texas. A delicious chef-inspired menu combines with a chic atmosphere and world-class service to bring you a dining experience you'll want to experience again and again. Come dine with us tonight! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Saginaw, Texas
“good food and service”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

A group from work went and had lunch. Food was excellent and so was the service. Great atmosphere and all the workers were very friendly. Place I would go back to!

Visited October 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Above and Beyond”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Everyone from the hostess to the waitstaff went above and beyond to accommodate our group of 30. There were a few in our group that were a bit demanding, but the staff did a great job in handling the situation. The food was great too!

• Visited October 2013
Dallas
“Wonderful Italian”
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Yes, it's a chain, but it's well run and the food is consistently delicious. I have never had a bad experience here. I have never been with anyone else who has either. It's one of the go-to places for a nice Italian dinner in the area. They take reservations and I would always advise making one. The crowds can be heavy on the weekends, but a reservation will get you a table in a hurry. The patio is delightful on temperate days or evenings. The bar is hopping most nights. Still, it's the food that draws us. Everything from salads to fish to pasta to dessert. I would suggest dishes, but honestly have never chosen badly so I think whatever your heart desires can't be bad. Enjoy!

Visited August 2013
Chicago, IL
“Service and food were good.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Hilton and needed to eat and get work done. They accommodated me by putting me next to a outlet and at a table that allowed me to spread my work out. They had a light menu and a gluten free menu - which I loved. I did make adjustments to a salmon salad but it was great. It included grilled asparagus as well. The salmon was cooked perfectly as well.

My waiter was considerate of my work and always made sure my glass was full.

Except for a crying baby the atmosphere was great.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wish I lived closer to this restaurant. There is so much on the menu at all prices. The service is the best around. I usually avoid chains but this is an exception. Good for groups. They take reservations even for two.

• Visited August 2013