“Poor Preparation...”

Five Guys
Ranked #34 of 159 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The meat the used is fine. They cook the burger just fine, but they wrapped your burger up and the heat makes the bun all soggy. This ruins the meal.
Great fries.
Just tell them to NOT wrap the burger.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Five Guys has become our favorite burger place in Tarrant County. Only complaint would be that you can never finish the burger without a fork, the bun is just not up to the task of containing the juicy meat patties and the salad like toppings on the sandwitch.

Do not order a large fries, you will be there for two days trying to finish them.

Music played over the sound system is too loud and not exactly suited to my taste.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Beats In/Out Burgers, in my opinion, hands down. Best fries anywhere, and great burgers. A bit pricey for fast food, but an order of fries can be shared easily between two people. Try it!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

First time to eat at a 5 guys...and I love their burgers! I just ordered the regular which was a double meat, which was a surprise for the price of it. The flavor or the meat patties is top notch, and fries were terrific and a huge portion. Fast service, and the price was pretty good too. I'll eat here again!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Third 5 guys I have been to. Great at every one. This one, I ordered a bacon cheese with jalapeños, then more jalapeños, followed by more jalapeños. Combined with five guys already chart topping burger, it was orgasmic heaven!
I tipped 5 bucks! Almost as much as the best burger in this solar system so far! Excuse me me but I said the BEST!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!