“Loved the Burgers!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Abilene, Texas
“Loved the Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

First time to eat at a 5 guys...and I love their burgers! I just ordered the regular which was a double meat, which was a surprise for the price of it. The flavor or the meat patties is top notch, and fries were terrific and a huge portion. Fast service, and the price was pretty good too. I'll eat here again!

• Visited October 2012

“Best burgers ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Third 5 guys I have been to. Great at every one. This one, I ordered a bacon cheese with jalapeños, then more jalapeños, followed by more jalapeños. Combined with five guys already chart topping burger, it was orgasmic heaven!
I tipped 5 bucks! Almost as much as the best burger in this solar system so far! Excuse me me but I said the BEST!

“Lots of food for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We like this place. The burgers are great, made to your order, with lots of choices to build your own. A regular order of fries is enough for 2 and maybe even 3 people. You won't leave hungry.

Southlake, Texas
“Good burgers - my kids love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My kids are the burger fans in our house. We come here once in a while for a special treat, although burger joints are not really my thing. This place rivals with In and Out burger so we come here when we want fast food (not too often really)..

Visited February 2012
Dallas, TX
“Great Burgers and fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

I know this is a chain, but this place deserves it's credit. The burgers are made to order- you pick the toppings. The meat is not frozen and delicious- they are always great. The orders of fries are enough for 2 people. This place isn't fancy but the food is great and the price is right. No table service- you order from the counter, and they call you when it's ready. If you haven't been and you like burgers, you're missing out.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!