“wonderful! takes a bit of time to get going but worth it”

Marshall Creek Ranch
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Southlake
Reviewed December 26, 2012

i took my daughter for her 12th birthday. It was easy to find. its a double-wide trailer, no non-sense, just about riding. its all run by women who love horses. there were 10 of us riding and it took about 30 min to get us matched up and ready to go. once we got going, it was very good. very rustic, along the south shore of grapevine lake. if you mark yourself as "intermediate", you can trot. lots of fun, iwill definately go again.

There are newer reviews for Marshall Creek Ranch

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We booked a 3:30PM 1 1/2 hour ride and this was a short drive from Grapevine. The girls there are very friendly. The boss matched us each with compatible horses and told us each a little about the horse. You can tell she loves and knows her animals well. They provide saddlebags to hold your stuff (I'm mentioning as i've riden everywhere I travel to and this is the first place that actually offers them if you are carrying something, camera, water bottle, etc.). We did an intermediate ride that had some experience riders in the group. We trotted 3 times on the trail and that made it more fun/interesting that just a regular ride. My friend's horse, Joker, actually broke out into a canter for a few strides! As I mentioned, I've ridden in some really cool places and this was definitely one of the most inexpensive rides I've ever paid for ($40). Glad I got to ride and give my business to this well-run local establishment.

1  Thank froggy618
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is fantastic! I was in town visiting with friends. I haven't rode a horse in a very long time. The staff was great and attentive to any assistance needed and any questions or concerns. The horses were well mannered and I quickly became very comfortable on the trail ride. We rode for hours and even trotted. Fantastic day and great adventure. Made to feel very welcome and a part of everything. Great place and highly recommended. Wish I would have had more time to definitly ride again. Love the people and the horses! If it is hot, dress cool and if its a cool day, dress warm!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

The weather was a little cold, but the staff was great and so were the horses! There were 3 of us on an hour and a half trail ride and each of us will go back again!

3  Thank gmkendall