“Had a great time”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Had a great time”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I am a 42 year old man who likes to try new things. I went to the park, walked in and was greeted by a friendly staff. I asked if I could just look around and they asked if I would like someone to show me around. I looked around and decided to give it a try. I signed the waiver and was off. I told a young man named Jonathan that it was my first time and if he could give me any advise. He told me how to jump, answered my questions and encouraged me to keep trying. By the end of my hour, I was exhausted and left smiling. I even did the foam pit where you jump off the trampoline into a giant pit full of foam squares. I had a great time and will definitely go back. The place was clean, I felt safe and I received great customer service.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Glen J

Arlington, Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Bouncing great time!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

For the price, it is a FUN way for kids to have a great time. Think about it, most places you will spend 20 dollars for 2 hours of fun (even movies come close, now.) IT is 12 dollars for one hour, 20 for 2 hours. My kids, who are 12 and 17, have a great time there! Their favorite is the dodge ball--while on trampolines??? It is SO fun to watch! Older kids play together, and younger kids get the next game. It is staffed by older teens, but they do a great job of supervising. Book ahead online if you are going during a busy time...that way you will know you get to jump when you get there!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank twcsmom
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We LOVE going to Urban Air Trampoline Park! I love it because it gives kids exercise and they love it because it is FUN!! The staff there is very friendly, I have been there several times and will continue to go back. I highly recommend it!

Visited January 2013
5 Thank Cheryl B
Waco, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience and lots of fun!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Thank you Urban Air Trampoline Park for some spectacular memories! I was able to bring a group of the At-Risk teenage boys I work with and they had a BLAST. If they had their say we would be driving up and down I-35 to come every day. Can't wait for next time.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Nicole E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for birthday parties!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The service was great and the employees are awesome. Kids had a great time and everyone was very tired when the party over. We will be having another birthday party in February for my 11 year old daughter.

2 Thank victory1839