“Does Anyone Go Here?”

Cuisines: American
Description: Family-orinted sports bar
Description: Family-orinted sports bar
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Since the "sudden" closing of Jack's Porch, we've tried this place four times. Every time there is plenty of places to sit wherever you want. Great place to know you can get a beer, but not a place to go to socialize. Almost no one is there. We need to find a real sports bar in Southlake.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I tried this place because of a groupon I bought and loved it. It was a busy night we sat at the bar and had the pleasure of meeting Vicky. She was the best most hospitable bartender/server you could ever have. She was incredibly attentive and the next time we paid them a visit she remembered us. That speaks volumes to me. I continue to visit this place anytime I can, they have great wings, burgers, and beers!!!! Great place to watch any type of sport baseball, football, or basketball. I wish it was closer to me because I would probably be there at least once a week.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Go for the day they have wings specials....the flavors are great and sports TV's everywhere. Happy Hour food menu has decent items as well. Service is good and I stop in often

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Went to watch the super bowl. Great service and the cheeseburgers we awesome! Friendly management too!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I've eaten there twice now in the past 2 months and their [spicy] Poblano Guacamole Burger is nothing short of amazing and ranks right up there with the best I've ever eaten. Only one problem though, you better have 2 or 3 napkins ready before you start in on this bad boy ... it is very juicy and very messy but oh so delightful to eat. When I spoke to Brandon, one of the Managers, he told me everything they serve is made from scratch and the burgers are made from fresh ground beef that has never been frozen.

Between this culinary delight and the really great french fries that comes with it, I guarantee you won't leave hungry. It's a long drive for me to visit this place, but they can count on me being back over and over again.

Dining Tip: Remember made from scratch means it takes longer -- this is not fast food, so be patient it's well worth the extra 5 to 10 minutes.)