“Family dinner in the private room”
Review of Wildwood Grill

Wildwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 176 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wildwood has been a fixture in Southlake since 2009 when our doors opened. Being locally family owned and community focused drives us to provide the best experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on using only fresh ingredients with Chef inspired recipes and features. Our grill burns Hickory and Oak for a fantastic smoky finish to our dishes and our handcrafted cocktails are delectable must have.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We reserved the private dining room for a family occasion and had a great time. Service was fantastic.

A few of us made quick work of the Artisanal salads, which are awesome by the way. I had a ribeye - it was a nice cut of meat and cooked just right (the baked potato was a little dry, however - disappointing for the plate price). There were 13 of us, so the selections from the menu were varied. Everyone was quite happy with their meals though.

Pricing is a little high for the steaks, but other items seemed to be a little more reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

This was a disappointment. I started with the corn chowder, which was very good. But the main course, the featured filet, was lousy. The meat didn’t have good flavor, had an odd consistency, and was dripping in a brown sauce. Over salted!

Reviewed April 13, 2018

First visit and for informal business lunch. Obviously, a good choice for Southlake business lunches. The bar crowd on Friday lunch had pretty much every stool filled.

Atmosphere was a pleasant level of background noise so that you could conduct business but also not be heard, while shouting over the ambient noise. Also not many TV screens in the dining area to distract from you from your business discussions. Our server was prompt but did not hang over our table, so we had privacy but needed service.

The menu and drink menu was adequate, but the wine selections were a bit too modest and focused on domestic wineries. We had reason to celebrate TGIF, so we started with a Bullet Rye, neat and a Jalapeno Margarita. I had the fish and chips and my colleague the Texas fried chicken steak. Fish & chips was good but could have been crisper crust. Clean plate indicated that the chicken dish was good.

Would come back for dinner or lunch.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Nice Staff.. Overly Priced Food - Poor Food Experience! My family and I went to eat here last weekend for the first time! In my opinion the food was OVERPRICED (Kids Meals $10.00) and they don't tell you the price on the kids menu! You find out on your receipt later! My wife and I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak.... RUNNNnnnNNNN It's not good! It was tough to eat and dry! It's NOT like the normal chicken fried steak... Lastly it was OVERPRICED for the value! My daughters chicken strips and fries were over cooked (hard to eat) this was not a good experience for us for our Easter Dinner! The lady who greeted our family at the door was very kind and our waiter was sweet as well - BUT the food was NOT GOOD at all.... I just gave my wife my credit card and went and set in the car! I hated paying for that meal since it was not good! We still tipped our waiter BUT we was very disappointed with the food last week! Lastly my son had a kid burger and it was tasteful (good) his fries was hard and cold too!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I really like the Wildwood Whiskey Smash on the drinks menu. It's not too sweet or fruity. They are very good about working with you concerning food allergies and health concerns, even modifying dishes to fit your needs. On my last visit I had the salmon BLT with sweet potato chips. It was excellent.

1  Thank ssstich

Been to Wildwood Grill? Share your experiences!