“Bringing down the franchise!”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Copeland's of New Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 158 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Federal
Description: Our casually festive atmosphere combines New Orleans flavor and comfort with an upscale sensibility. From the Creole favorites that embody the heart and soul of Southern Louisiana, to our flavorful takes on seafood, pasta, salads, steaks and desserts, we offer something for everyone.In Town Square, we offer a unique Ice Bar, private rooms for groups, patios, complimentary Valet parking - the perfect setting for family, business associates, a romantic evening or a special occasion.
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Avoid this one! We should have known better than to eat at a restaraunt in a hotel. First, there were too many quality places to eat within walking distance. Second, when the whole place only had 15 people dining (and we were 9 of them) at dinner time... The service was way too slow...and our food came out in waves and was still cold. It tasted good, but the portions were too small for the price. This is an excellent franchise, but this particular one is bringing down the name. If you're in the area...eat somewhere else!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Went to Copeland's with my wife and a friend. We each had a different dish. My wife had a filet sandwich that was too salty. I had a shrimp poboy that was large but the bread was spongy and the shrimp were pretty small. Our friend had chicken parmesan with and alfredo sauce on the chicken and red sauce on the pasta beneath it. Portions are large but the food is just average. Must say the fries were hot and crispy. Atmosphere was kind of dark and the service was not very good. We will not return.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I used to come to this resturant quite a bit and was never dissappointed. This is no longer the case. For instance I ordered a margarita. And it was really bad and promptly sent it back but the bartender "gus" came out and said "I don't know what to tell you" well I thought that was pretty uncaring. The food is great the service is some timey hit or miss. So I will come back but I won't order drinks.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We went to the Easter Brunch here - it was very good and the service was fantastic

Reviewed April 5, 2012

My name is Dani, and I am an employee at this location. I work mostly during the day, but you never know when you might see me. Our food is very flavorful and unique. I feel you definitely get your monies worth!!! The atmosphere is wonderful, especially on our patio. We do tend to have very busy rushes, but I believe our service is great. We offer a very extensive breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, drinks, andddd dessert menu!!! Stop on by and ask for Dani :)