“Very impressive, rememberable experience”

Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 176 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: HWY 114
Description: Savor the freshest Stone Crab direct from our own fisheries, and our fresh-catch weekly updated seafood menu. Enjoy tender, juicy steaks grilled to perfection and over 100 fine wines and full bar.
Reviewed April 6, 2017

This is the place, if you'd like to make an impression. Very intimate and romantic... The bar is classy and very welcoming. The food and service was without flaw - exceptional.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Truluck's is on the pricey side. dinner, one drink,no dessert ran $70.00 per person with tip. There is good selection of seafood along with steak. The bar does a big business and has happy hour pricing.Parking is a bit of of a problem. The valet service is the best bet. The bar is very popular. The service was as expected,very good. The wine list offers a wide selection.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

This is a large restaurant with a great bar. As I was alone I ate in the bar area which was busy and had a nice duo singing. The food was OK but my steak was terrible (fat/sinew) but what was really good was the way they handled it. I complained to my server who told the duty manager, she apologised and took it off my bill. It was a lesson in good customer service well done. These things happen but it's the way they're handled that makes the difference. Great wine list and good crab to start. I wouldn't put this in the top league of great steak places but is was so convenient for the Hilton hotel. I would certainly go back to one of their restaurants.

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I'm in town for work. I typically go to Bob's Steakhouse when I'm in town. I was thrilled when I found out there was a trulucks not that far away. It's one of my favorite restaurants in San Diego.

I took an uber from the gym because I was craving their Chilean Sea Bass. I'm not a huge fish person. In fact, I just started eating fish two months ago! Trulucks is one of the few places where I will order it. I love it with their sweet and sour sauce. When I got back to my hotel, I realized the sauce was missing. I called the manager and expressed my disappointment. To my surprise, she said we're going to remake it and send it to your hotel. I was literally speechless. When does a restaurant ever deliver food to your door when they make a mistake?! Sure enough, a short while later, my dinner is hand delivered with a hand written card and even dessert. Wow - talk about customer service! You've got a customer for life! I'll definitely be back. Thanks Sheresa and Brandon! You made my night!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot for top notch steak or seafood. Lots of great items on the menu. The seafood tower as an appetizer was excellent. Definitely on the pricey side but worth what you are getting. A nice location for a business meeting. Bar area to meet beforehand with light piano music playing. They also have valet parking so no issues their.