“Continues to be a favorite: Fun to eat in the bar to piano music”

Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: HWY 114
Description: Savor the freshest Stone Crab direct from our own fisheries, and our fresh-catch weekly updated seafood menu. Enjoy tender, juicy steaks grilled to perfection and over 100 fine wines and full bar.
“Continues to be a favorite: Fun to eat in the bar to piano music”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I live in the area and keep returning to Truluck's even though we've got a lot of great local restaurants from which to choose. The bar is fun, comfortable. Went on a recent Thursday night during happy hour, sat at the bar and got great service from Michael who made it a point to ask our names and then remembered them throughout the evening. He was patient as we asked for tastes of various wines by the glass (I'm picky), and he never made me feel that I was putting him out. This happy hour is pretty well-known in the area, and the staff never makes customers feel less than important even if we order from the half price menu. The dining room is also very nice, but you can order anything on the menu in the bar AND enjoy the piano player at the same time. Truluck's will remain in my top 3 local favorites.

• Visited December 2012

dallas
“Great date night place”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is the best date night place in Southlake. Little expensive but no wait with reservations. Get the crab rice and chocolate bag cake.

• Visited August 2012
Wylie, Texas
“5 stars? Really? Come on! Yes, Really !!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Made reservations for a surprise birthday treat for my wife. On paper, it hit the spot, steak and seafood. But the pricing was on the high side. We've recently went to an expensive restaurant that was expensive for no reason and seemed to be a waste, so I was a little gun shy. Anyway, pulled the trigger and not only was the food excellent, the service was amazing. The Manager Chris and the server, Eric were part of the highlight of the evening. Just really down to earth guys in what I would think would be an "uppity" staffed restaurant. Real, real, fun times and we definitely found our new special treat restaurant.

So, yes, save up your pennies (well, dollars) and head over there. Definitely a good value.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One Word - Remarkable”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I were treated to a special Chef dinner recently, and it was truly one of the most remarkable dinners we have had anywhere in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Chef Kyle Jones and Sous Chef Shane Flynn presented us with an unbelievable six course dinner that we will long remember. And Managers Mike McClure, Tracey Toler, and Chris Davis ensured a five star experience. We will definitely return, and recommend this fine restaurant to everyone.

• Visited November 2012
London
“Nice Find”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We drifted into Truluck's and were not disappointed.
Real friendly staff. Nice atmosphere and good choice on menu. My wife had scallops and I had a steak. All very well cooked and presented.
One word of warning - the desserts are the size of Texas!
Would go back.