“Big Bang Theory!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Visited Texas from the UK, and was surprised to find out that there was a Cheesecake Factory in Southlake- after watching the Big Bang Theory, I thought I should probably go and see what it was all about. The food was actually really good, and the white chocolate and macadamia cheesecake was delicious. The portions were enormous though-if you're an English eater, I'd recommend sharing or asking for a doggy bag! Would definitely visit again- can they open one in London please?

1  Thank peppermint_dreamer

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I love cheesecake factory! It was consistent with CF's I've been elsewhere. Only complaint is that we ordered a Kobe patty on a 'regular' burger and when we received the bill, there was a $5 upcharge that was never mentioned. The manager came to the table and explained this was the policy and didn't offer to reverse it since it is not stated anywhere :(. Get there early if you are planning to eat on a normally busy night. Waits were up to 2 1/2 hours for large parties! The outdoor area is gorgeous and there are heaters above so it was very comfortable and quieter than inside.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Not sure why these places are so popular or get such good reviews. Since they are one of the few places open late, I wind-up here about 3-4x a year after a late flight home. I always walk away wondering what the attraction is?

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

One would not expect it but the Cheesecake Factory has the best burgers in town. Whenever I crave a great burger I come here. Granted they a move expensive than others but also much better. The place is always clean and has polite staff. I only wish they would release a burger with grilled pineapple.

1  Thank casteelerfan
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great food ..delicious cheese cake! Nice place to eat. Kids love to eat here it's one of our favorite places to eat.