“Must Stay at Affordable Cost”
other travelers have booked this property
Hypo-Allergenic king size bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Hypo-Allergenic king size bed.
Full size kitchen with all the items you will need for your stay.
Full size kitchen with all the items you will need for your stay.
The full-size bathroom complete with tub and adjustable handheld shower and full fluffy towels.
Salt water pool and hot tub outside bedroom window.
Standing on beach in front of condo - taken 09/11/2017
Waterfall Hot Tub
View from beach looking back at condo.
Standing on beach in front of condo - taken 09/11/2017
Reception area coming in from pool.
Common sitting area on second floor, overlooks pool area.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Explore71...
“Must Stay at Affordable Cost”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The condo was very clean. The property was right on beach. Enough beach accessories were provided by the owner. Great stay for the family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 4, 2017
Wonderful family. Would be welcome at any time they can come.
Christina...
“Perfect!”
Reviewed July 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

There are so many wonderful things I could say about our stay here. We had 2 adults, 2 teenagers, 2 yorkies and a cat. ☺️ We had the perfect amount of room for everyone to move around and be comfortable. The boys each had their own pull out bed. The noise level was not bad at all, only when there were kids having a blast in the pool which was during the day. The place is gated with a code so we felt safe. I enjoyed my coffee every morning on the balcony watching the waves. The bed is very comfortable. Everything is clean with a beachy feel which makes for a fun setting. The beach is really just a short walk from the back of the building with its own access and water to rinse off the sand on your way back in. And the owner, Ms. Linda, is a very nice person to rent from. She was very kind and quick with message response time, gave island recommendations, and was so sweet to leave some welcome gifts for us to have after a long trip (fresh fruit, bread and sandwich stuff and some cheetos ) The kids are already asking when can we come back! We will definitely stay here again! ☺️ So I guess I couldn't just say a few things since it was a great vacation spot and I would recommend it to everyone!

Jul 12, 2017
Awww, thank you Christina for such kind words and for the lovely gift you left. You and your family, even the Yorkies and kitty, were ideal guests. Even my housekeeper, Sylvia, was impressed with the way you left the condo. Please do come back when you can. I would love to meet you in person.

Linda
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Eric P J
“South Padre when its quiet”
Reviewed November 22, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Unit was recently remodeled. It is on the beach. We were excited and planned to watch the waves for 3 days in the rain. When we opened the door and walked in we looked at the large sliding glass doors on the deck and saw a solid pink stucco wall. No view. It was sad.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet
Liked least: No view
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 27, 2016
I'm so sorry you were disappointed. I thought my ad made it clear that the only view was from the balcony now. There was a great view until they built a 3 story house next door. I cannot control the weather but was disappointed for you because of all the rain. I tried to call you at the condo and at your home later to offer a "rain check", but you did not answer at either location. Please contact me if you want to try it again during better weather.
DougC1834
“Ms”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We loved it and plan to go back. The owners were very nice and prompt. We walked in and there was a huge tray of fresh fruit. Lovely place. Very convenient location. They supplied us in advance beach towels and accessories. The owners were friendly, responsive, and caring. We plan to go back very soon. The only setback was the tv with very limited channels due to cable and remote control problems. But that paled in comparison to the benefits.

Nov 10, 2016
I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay in spite of the cable issues. I think we have it straightened out now. I will look forward to welcoming you again whenever you can return.
Reviewed August 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 13, 2016
Thank you for the nice review. I'm so glad you had a great vacation and would love to welcome you back any time.

Linda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing