“Great spot!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeremy R
Odessa
“Great spot!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Really comfortable condo. With in walking distance of many attractions and restaurants. Oh and of course one lock away from the beach. The condo was spacious and clean on arrival. We will use Roberto again in the near future!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Fmartinez...
San Antonio, Texas
“Easter weekend”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Good place to enjoy SPI, close enough to the beach
Plastic in the mattress cover and pillow feels really uncomfortable

Apr 24, 2017
I am glad you enjoyed SPI and my condo and I am sorry you found the pillow covers uncomfortable. They are placed for sanitary reasons, but are easy to remove if so desired. I really appreciate your feedback and since these covers are also replaced very often, I will immediately look for more comfortable ones. And lastly, I hope to see you guys back very soon!
Mary T
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Clean, comfortable, family-friendly, and walking distance to a nice beach.”
Reviewed January 1, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This was a comfortable, clean condo in a family friendly neighborhood within walking distance to a nice beach. We are a family of 4 with 2 teen daughters and they each brought a friend. There was plenty of room for everybody. I feel like it was a great value for the money and would highly recommend it to my friends. We loved the easy going "island" atmosphere of South Padre Island.

Jan 7, 2017
Thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay. And I hope to see you back soon!
sonja r
“Wife”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Everything was really awesome except for the beds. They were very hard and the plastic made everyone sweat.

Nov 7, 2016
Thank you for the review, and I am sorry the beds did not meet your expectations. I must clarify the beds have all very good Serta mattresses of medium firmness that I bought new a few months ago, and we use hypoallergenic and wet-proof mattress covers for sanitary reasons. These mattresses covers have cushioned/quilted cotton spreads supposedly used to improve comfort. I appreciate the feedback, and I will certainly keep it in mind, since we replace these quite often. I'd like to point out that my wife and I stay at this condo frequently and have not experienced this condition!
Also, I'd like to mention that the AC is on a bi-yearly maintenance schedule and functioning correctly, and if needed, it can be set to a lower temperature as to improve environmental comfort!
We always aim to provide our guests with a pleasant, safe, clean and fun experience and your feedback is very valuable. As a reminder, we are local, and are just a phone call or text away.
A TripAdvisor Member
“My expectations were all met.”
Reviewed September 10, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

It was comfortable, relaxing and convenient. I would do the same rental again. I think this would be great for a small family or couple. I liked being near the beach, stores and restaurants. The convenience of a washer and dryer were very useful. All the appliances worked very well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very convenient location.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lucy J
“perfect!”
Reviewed May 4, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

we loved this condo. we had reserved it for my daughter's cheer competition in April and we really enjoyed our stay in this condo. good price for a great place. clean, nice beds, good kitchen.

May 11, 2016
Thank you! We are very fond and proud of this property. We hope to see you back in the near future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing