“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Food & service were great. Nice beachfront location. We enjoyed having lunch/ dinner here before or after the beach. Price was fair, except for the drinks. I brought my own juice for the kids.

Kerry M, Manager at Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you for the kind review!

We are glad to hear that Beachside Bar and Grill added to the overall enjoyment of your beach vacation!

I will be sure to pass this feedback along to the rest of the team, and we all look forward to serving you again, soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Service was great. Food was hot and fresh and everything tasted great. Mercedes really does make the best chocolate milk!

Kerry M, Manager at Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience at our restaurant!

Cheers!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

My hubby and I was celebratin our 1 year Anniversary and breakfast was heavenly. . omelets made to our liking and the BEST CHOCOLATE MILK EVER MADE BY MERCEDES!! MERCEDES WAS AWESOME..

Thank you for the wonderful review!

As I am sure you are able to gather from your recent experience and many of the reviews listed here, Mercedes and her legendary chocolate milk are certainly two of the secret weapons we employ to exceed the expectations of each and every guest that visits our beachfront restaurant!

We definitely hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Cheers!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

My fiancee suggested that we go to the Pearl for Sunday brunch. I had never been, but I'm always game for something new. Brunch is a flat rate with all you can drink mimosas. Yay! Prior to consuming any libations, I had beef tenderloins and chicken on a rice pilaf which was very tasty. The pastries were all very delicious. Additionally, I should mention that you can have anything made to order. It's really up to you. As far as service goes, our server Mercedes Tully was amazing. She kept our glasses full and was a delight to talk to. This was definitely one of the more pleasurable brunches I've had in recent memory. I can't wait to go back. Thanks again for the great service.

Kerry M, Manager at Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thank you for the kind review! I am pleased to hear that the team helped create a memorable experience for you!

I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the team. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to taking care of you again, soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Friday Night Seafood Buffet is awesome and worth the price, and heard the Sunday Brunch is very good, but everything is overpriced on other days.

Kerry M, Manager at Beachside Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank so for taking the time to review our food and service!

We are pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations, and we look forward to serving you again, soon!