“Best DQ I have ever been to”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Cuisines: Fast Food
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Best DQ I have ever been to”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The service was excellent, cleanliness of the restaurant, and the food was fresh. I had never had my blizzard turned upside down in front of me when my number was called. Most times, if a DQ I have been to would do that, the blizzard would probably fall out. The consistency of the blizzards were perfect. They definitely have it down at this DQ!

• Visited June 2013

Porter, Texas
“it was the cleanest Dairy Queen we've ever been in!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

we liked: short wait for our food, the fresh produce on our burgers, the friendly manager (I wish we would have gotten his name.) the restaurant really is the cleanest we've ever visited! The manager was cleaning everything including the window sills when he wasn't at the cash register. and Dairy Queen's ice cream is always the bomb!!! dislikes.....we can't think of anything besides the tiny tiny bathrooms!

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Good Experience”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just stopped for some afternoon ice cream. We were greeted upon arrival and also asked how everything was while we were seated. Typical DQ but clean enviroment. Great customer service.

• Visited July 2013
Arlington, Texas
“It's a winner!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Walked to it from our condo - Suntide III #1105 and visited right after a great time on the go-carts across the street. Restaurant is clean and quick... Love the Blizzard!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank AJWmommyo
Abbeville
“We always love the icecream!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

You can never go wrong with a blizzard!!! However, like most of the Dairy Queen restaurants, this one is out of date and looks dirty. But it pleased our craving for something cool and helped us pass the time until check-in.

• Visited June 2013