“always cold”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed March 25, 2012

It was cold, but nice area, and the food was okay !!!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Went to get 4 coffees at 6:50 AM and they don't open till 7AM. Had to wait till about 7:15 to receive coffee. They have small home sized coffee pots instead of a large industrial sized one. Flies were around the counter. Sales guy was pleasant. Service was just so slow. Prices are higher than the midwest (my only comparison).

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Well it was a good place for my kids and , we like the coffe flavor, deserts and breakfasts.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

We stopped in at 5:00 PM (12/5/11) and could not get anyone to come to the counter to wait on us. A young man was standing by the grill, but he would not acknowledge us. This is the first time in two years that we decided to give this restaurant a try, as the same thing happened two years ago. That time a young man stood a short distance from the counter, but would not come3 to the counter. We met folks coming out as we came in, disgruntled because they could not get waited on. We stood in line for several minutes, while folks came in and waited in line behind us. Finally we all left. No one would wait on us, even when summoned. So . . . there is no McDonalds in South Padre Island.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Went through the drive through - and it was past time to be open. A Hispanic male and his son were standing outside of the building. The manager and workers came out in the front and I tried to motion to them to come to the window to find out what was going on. They kept motioning just a minute just a minute yet proceeded to walk over to the door and explained what the situation was to the man. And still refused to come over and explain anything to me at the window - after a few more attempts of them coming out and yet again refusing to come to the window the manager came over opened the window and started yelling at me that she had told me the computer was not working. She had NEVER told me ANYTHING but hand motions for wait a minute. This is not the first time I've had LAZY and RUDE service here but it will be the last as I will not go to this restaurant again.

1  Thank weinaus