“Great Salads For A Light Evening Meal”
Review of Subway

Subway
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
AUSTIN
“Great Salads For A Light Evening Meal”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I were staying at the La Copa Inn. There is a Subway just next door (in about the 400 block of Padre Blvd) - definitely within walking distance. We have had the Italian Salad for supper twice this week. The young man who made our salads was extremely nice and helpful. The salads themselves were fresh and very good. This is a fresh, light, flavorful alternative to all the big restaurants on the island.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Franksie

Fort Worth, Texas
“Good”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

An old standard, but always fresh and good. We had great service and fresh veggies. It was a clean facility with friendly staff.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bunnymom1
Flower Mound, Texas
“great food”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We love there subs and the fixes them in front of you so you know it's right great chips and soft drinks
The service is good

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jdfreeone70
South Padre Island, Texas
“healthy and quick”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nothing special about this subway, but I like all subways. One of the few places I will wait in a line to eat, they always move the line quickly. I have never had to wait more than 5-6 minutes to begin my order and always eating within 9 minutes. My three year old son loves eating here too, I think he likes the chips. He does call it the "chip store". I eat here at least 25 times per year.

• Visited August 2012
Brownsville, Texas
“Fresh”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Fresh food, clean environment and good prices. Outdoor seating area

Visited May 2012