“Whataburger is always great.”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I always go there when I'm at South Padre Island. Always order a #2 meal double meat,fries and drink. Always love to eat there customers are always treated great.

There are newer reviews for Whataburger

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Whataburger always has great burgers and onion rings. Prices are great when you have a big family stop by and visit.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

courteous service, good burgers... tip: bring your own water bottled, water taste fishy through all island.. at hotel, danny's, tom&jerrys restaurant, fountain sodas... odd taste.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went to eat here on a late Sunday evening and it was a mistake. Growing up in Texas, I am very familiar with Whataburger and what they have to offer, but on this night it seemed as if this was both a restaurant and a place for everyone on the island to stop in and simply use the restroom. The food was typical until midnight when the bad food hit my stomach. My wife said it was the iced tea because it tasted differently, which I agreed on the taste, but I think it was either the lettuce or the hamburger itself. I will always frequent the chain, just maybe not this location due to a bad experience.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I love Whataburger. Awesome cheeseburgers. Best milkshakes that fast food can offer. However my fries were ice cold this visit. For that, I must take away a star, cold fries are nasty. The drive through person acted a bit goofy when trying to sell me extra items and saying "yum yum" after everything I ordered. I guess it was funny ...kinda weird. All in all, a good place to visit when at SPI.