“friendly staff”

Dining options: Late Night
Laredo, Texas, United States
“friendly staff”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

courteous service, good burgers... tip: bring your own water bottled, water taste fishy through all island.. at hotel, danny's, tom&jerrys restaurant, fountain sodas... odd taste.

• Visited June 2013

Lubbock, Texas
“Not a good visit, but I will say it was just this location.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went to eat here on a late Sunday evening and it was a mistake. Growing up in Texas, I am very familiar with Whataburger and what they have to offer, but on this night it seemed as if this was both a restaurant and a place for everyone on the island to stop in and simply use the restroom. The food was typical until midnight when the bad food hit my stomach. My wife said it was the iced tea because it tasted differently, which I agreed on the taste, but I think it was either the lettuce or the hamburger itself. I will always frequent the chain, just maybe not this location due to a bad experience.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Good burgers, better milkshakes open 24 hr”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I love Whataburger. Awesome cheeseburgers. Best milkshakes that fast food can offer. However my fries were ice cold this visit. For that, I must take away a star, cold fries are nasty. The drive through person acted a bit goofy when trying to sell me extra items and saying "yum yum" after everything I ordered. I guess it was funny ...kinda weird. All in all, a good place to visit when at SPI.

• Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Kinda sketchy lookin but awesome food!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Not a fast food eater, but it was an emergency! Actually surprised, The drive through person was HILARIOUS. I was like hi i'll have a strawberry shake, and in his spanish accent he say "oooh one of my favorites, yummy yummy delicious!" I couldn't help but crack up!

Visited May 2013
The Woodlands, Texas
“Sometimes...”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

What can I say...sometimes you just need a Honey Chicken Biscuit...."the rest of this is because tripadvisor says i need at least 50 characters to post"

Visited April 2013