“Not a good visit, but I will say it was just this location.”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went to eat here on a late Sunday evening and it was a mistake. Growing up in Texas, I am very familiar with Whataburger and what they have to offer, but on this night it seemed as if this was both a restaurant and a place for everyone on the island to stop in and simply use the restroom. The food was typical until midnight when the bad food hit my stomach. My wife said it was the iced tea because it tasted differently, which I agreed on the taste, but I think it was either the lettuce or the hamburger itself. I will always frequent the chain, just maybe not this location due to a bad experience.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I love Whataburger. Awesome cheeseburgers. Best milkshakes that fast food can offer. However my fries were ice cold this visit. For that, I must take away a star, cold fries are nasty. The drive through person acted a bit goofy when trying to sell me extra items and saying "yum yum" after everything I ordered. I guess it was funny ...kinda weird. All in all, a good place to visit when at SPI.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Not a fast food eater, but it was an emergency! Actually surprised, The drive through person was HILARIOUS. I was like hi i'll have a strawberry shake, and in his spanish accent he say "oooh one of my favorites, yummy yummy delicious!" I couldn't help but crack up!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

What can I say...sometimes you just need a Honey Chicken Biscuit...."the rest of this is because tripadvisor says i need at least 50 characters to post"

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Generous sized burgers and good onion rings. The man at the drive thru window was an amusing salesman, throwing in a "you want shredded cheese on that taco, only $0.50 make taste yum yum" and a "how about an apple or lemon pie? Only $0.99, YUM YUM". He made my daughter and I laugh so I had to say yes!