“Nice location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
pool area
Florence 1 from the beach
areal view of South Padre
sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Extraordi...
“Nice location”
Reviewed October 26, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Had nice time. Location good. Bed little firm for our taste. Well stocked with everything you need. Enjoyed it

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
keynotesp...
Houston, Texas
“Thoroughly Pleased!”
Reviewed September 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Laura & Judy,

My girlfriends and I had a blast celebrating my birthday on Labor Day weekend. We loved how the studio came stocked with all of the amenities that were provided from the dishes to the bath towels! I'll definitely be back and I'll also be sure to reference your services. Thanks again for making our stay comfortable!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: All of the amenities that the studio came with
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Sep 11, 2016
Thanks so much for staying! We will be waiting to see you again soon!
Ccamargo8...
San Antonio, Texas
“Best anniversary yet!”
Reviewed August 24, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Such a great condo & the location is right on the beach. It's really great & well stocked. We will definitely stay there again.

Debbie S
“Very Cute”
Reviewed May 28, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This condo is super cute! It has everything you need for a beach vacation. Nicely furnished and clean.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to the beach
Liked least: Pool is kind of weird
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Beckytx21...
“Great Room!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was exactly what we needed. I traveled with my husband and two kids. We would stay there again in a minute.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Rajacks2
“Great trip!”
Reviewed June 9, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My friend and I had never been to South Padre, and we had a great first experience! Laura was quick to respond to any questions we had, and the condo was clean and comfortable. The condo sits right on the beach, and there is a really nice sand bar which we loved! I will definitely stay here again next time I visit.

Be34me
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent, beach front studio apartment with special home-like touch atmosphere and accommodations .”
Reviewed March 6, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

The room was exactly as advertised through pictures and with all accommodations. It had every appliance necessary and in good working condition for my friend and I to set up home-type living during our seven day stay. Special touches added, such as nice dishes, pots/pans, all cooking/eating utensils, drop-leaf eating table, extra pantry room, closet space, a lot of bathroom towels, cabinets, drawers, mirrors and hooks in strategic places to save space. The oscillating floor fan (found in the closet) was also a nice feature. The chairs on outdoor balcony were nice to sit in. Comfortable bed, plenty of pillows, nice sheets, comforter, and extra blankets were all definitely a plus! The pretty decor made the room look home-like, with special touches. I would definitely enjoy staying here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing