We spent 4 nights in units 203 and 205 with extended family. The condos had a great beach view, were nicely decorated, and clean. The beach was amazing. Perfect water temp, clean, best sand-castle sand ever, gently sloping, and just far enough from the big hotels to not be too crowded. The kids also enjoyed the modest pool.
- Take a beach canopy
- Quite a bit of hot sand between the condo and the beach, so bring footwear
- The condo is strict about the number of people per condo.
- Nice condos
- Great beach
- Great location
- Requires cash deposit on arrival, but didn't have any problem getting refunded on departure
- Wifi is unsecure and poor signal strength
- No Cell data (Sprint) inside the building
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suntide II Resort Condominiums is perfect for a Family Vacation, or Couples Getaway. Relax on the pristine beaches, take a sandcastle lesson, kiteboard, go on a dolphin tour, or just kick back at our heated outdoor pool w/jacuzzi and separate sun deck. All Suntide II Resort Condominiums have a panoramic unobstructed view of South Padre's Beaches from a large private balcony where you can enjoy your morning cup of coffee while watching the amazing sunrises! Suntide II 2BD/2BA, 3BD/2BA, 3BD/3BA Condos are tastefully decorated with fully-stocked Kitchens w/Breakfast Bar, Dining area, Living Area and are 30 yds from the most beautiful beach, the South Padre Island Gulf Coast. Our on-site Office Staff is available to make certain you have the BEST Beach Vacation ever! We also offer On-site Daily Linen/Towel exchange. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Suntide Ii Resort Condominiums Hotel South Padre Island