Casa Bella Resort
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
$455
$239
Super 8 by Wyndham South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$100
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$197
$167
$200
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$225
$221
$136
$240
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
$319
  • Pool
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
$227
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I stayed here for a week during the off season, Feb 2012. The weekly rate was the best Ive ever had and the staff was friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I had a wonderful time and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank CanoeClubscom
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We drive into the hotel on a jam packed memorial day weekend and they're empty... That's weird, this is why. We got our room keys and headed up to the room and smack!! You are hit my a moldy wet smelling room. Hearing how bad the reviews were of the managers charging people for dirty rooms an towels( you even sign a rental agreement on this) I decided to take pictures of everything dirty or wrong with the room here's what I found... Dirty towels, only a bar of soap no toiletries ( thank god we packed our own) the lamp shades had an inch of dust and dirt on them, marker/paint/scuffs and marks all over the walls, dirty severely stained desk chair, and a spit ball on our wall... The place looks nothing like the pictures they show, there was no breakfast, far from the beach. The next two nights we stayed at suites and sunchase and it was amazing!!! A bit more expensive but very nice staff , rooms, and beds! If you see this hotel please save yourself and keep driving...

• Stayed: May 2011
7  Thank Toney0107
rubenreyes, Manager at Casa Bella Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2011

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, I have looked at the issues that you mentioned and have met with my staff, and have made sure that they have been resolved. I hope that you stay with us again so that we may show you what true guest service is all about.

Reviewed March 19, 2011

We made the mistake of not booking soon enough to come down here, found a room, would have been better if we had not. The room ad no amenities except soap, threadbare towels and shampoo in a "ketchup" pack. Security is good, but it would be nice if they told you up front that the room will not be serviced during the stay except for towels.

Plan ahead and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Treytw

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, we have looked at the issues that you mentioned have retrained our staff so that no one ever has to go through this again. We will I hope that you stay with us again so that we may show you what true guest service is all about.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

When we arrived we were told that breakfast would be from 8 to 10 the next morning. Then we found the office was closed from about 7pm that night to 9am the next morning. Thanks to the house keeper we got breakfast at 8.50 am. The rooms are dark and not very inviting. There were no hair dryers and out of 3 rooms 1 had a coffee machine. The location is ok, not too far from the convention and birding center and one can walk to a couple of restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank dasreiseteam

I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, I have looked at the issues that you mentioned and have met with my staff, we will always make sure that Breakfast is served on time, and that all our our guests are met with welcomed open arms. I hope that you stay with us again so that we may show you what true guest service is all about.